We encourage you to register to be matched with a Web Buddy, a colleague
from another site who teaches at your grade level. Web Buddies will work
together throughout the series on Ongoing Activities and other assignments
Please note that due to differing broadcast times of these workshops,
Web Buddies online may not always be available.
How it Works
- Fill out the form with your name, email, and other information.
- You will receive a confirmation via email.
- You will receive an email about your Web Buddy with her or his email
- Write to your Buddy and explore the workshop together!
- Once you've received a Buddy, your name will be removed from the Buddy
- Be sure to write down your Buddy's email address!
- If you receive a Buddy and are unable to participate, please email
your Buddy and let her or him know. Then she or he may sign up again
to receive a new Buddy.
- Confirm with your Buddy the dates of participation. You don't have
to do the workshops at exactly the same time; however, a few weeks crossover
will be helpful.
- Send photos via email or postal mail to get to know your Buddy.
- If you're participating in the workshop around the time of our initial
broadcast, be sure to sign up for Teacher-Talk,
our email discussion. We'll be posting additional questions and activities
for you and your Buddy.
- Web Buddies is for registered participants and sites of Looking
at Learning . . . Again, Part 2.
- Your email address will be made available only to your Web Buddy.
Once you have been assigned a Buddy, your name will be deleted from
If you have questions or comments, please contact us at: email@example.com.