In Search of the Novel:Teacher-TalkNovel
Subject: To J KeithFrom: Barbara Patch (Barbara.Patch@valley.net)
Date: Tue Apr 18 2000 - 20:11:56 EDT
- Next message: Robin B. Luby: "Re: Frustration"
- Previous message: Merlene Gilb: "Re: Frustration"
- Next in thread: Sue Oliver: "Re: To J Keith"
- Reply: Sue Oliver: "Re: To J Keith"
- Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
In New Hampshire we are receiving it great with no problems. Sorry to hear
that you are having problems.
At 05:47 PM 04/18/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>Several of us have been taking the "In Search of the Novel" class. I have
>been taping them, then we view the videos after school when we can all get
>together. We have had some real problems with it out here in Gillette,
>Wyoming. Many times, the voice is not in sync with the mouth (that's real
>fun!). For Class 4, we were only able to get half of it (the first half).
> I was ready to tape Class 8 yesterday, but the class wasn't picked up at
>all from the satellite. I'm hoping it's working Wednesday. If it isn't,
>we will NEVER get to finish the class.
>Is it just because we live in Wyoming with the antelope and sage brush
>that we're experiencing this problem?