In Search of the Novel
A series of eight free professional development workshops designed for middle and high school teachers illustrating innovative tools and strategies employed in the study of the novel.
Join in on the Discussion!
- A Lesson Before Dying by Ernest Gaines
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- Ceremony by Leslie Marmon Silko
- Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
- Frankenstein by Mary Shelley
- Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
- Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Song of Solomon by Toni Morrison
- Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee