Life Science: Session 8
Reflect on Your Teaching:
- Students understand of decomposers as organisms that cause things to decay by digesting organic matter outside their bodies.
- Students observe that some decomposers, such as earthworms, are more obvious than others, such as microbes.
- Students understand that most decomposers are microbes—tiny organisms that are typically too small to see with just your eyes.
- Students understand that microbes do most of the work in decomposition.
- Students understand decomposition or decay is a process that happens over time.
Consider the goals for this lesson as listed above. How can you create a lesson appropriate for your classroom that will fulfill similar goals? Enter your response below and click "print your work" to be taken to a page formatted for printing.
|prev: lesson and curriculum||next: bottle biology|