About the "Translated text" formatting option
Selecting this option will post the text as html, but will do some basic
html markup. It will:
- a) translate all single blank lines to html line breaks ( < br > )
- b) translate all double blank lines to html paragraph delimiters ( < p > )
What does this mean if you couldn't care less about HTML?
- a) Enter a single line break in your form text area,
and there will be no effect in the display in the browser window.
- b) Enter two line breaks in your form
text area (i.e. leave a blank line),
and the effect in the browser window display will be a simple line break.
- c) Enter three line breaks in your
form text area (i.e. leave two blank lines),
and the effect in the browser window display
will be two line breaks (i.e. a blank line).